Avada is a multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is the number 1 selling WordPress theme for over six years. Because of Avada’s innovations and consistency in the market, it has become one of the most advanced and perfect WordPress themes. Avada is robust and flexible. In Avada, anyone can install a great designed demo in just one single click, and all these demos are free of charge.
By using Avada, you can build any WordPress websites, and it can be installed either via WordPress or FTP.
Avada is used to build whatever websites, a law firm site, a corporate business website, a photographer website, a hosting company site, a personal blog, or an online eCommerce business. Plus, this theme also appears with a professionally designed demo for several industries like Agency, cafe, Healthcare, Travel, Photography, and more. In Avada, there are over 50 pre-designed demos available, and these demos include Avada Crypto, Avada Galerie, Avada Sports, Avada University, Avada Creative, Avada Law, Avada Classic, and more.
Here are some things to consider checking before you install the Avada theme on your website:
Check that you are using a web host that is capable of running WordPress.
- Make sure that you have the WordPress 4.6 version or higher.
- The PHP version installed should be 5.6 or higher.
- Check that you have MySQL 5.6 or higher.
How To Install Avada Theme
There are a few points that you need to check before installing the Avada theme is to download all the essential theme files from your ThemeForest account. If it is your first time downloading the theme from ThemeForest, then I advise you to download the Full Theme Package. The Full Theme Package carries additional files such as Revolution and Layer slider documentation, and the classic demo only has the ”. PSD” files. If you already downloaded the Full Theme Package, then you can go for the WordPress installable file.
How To Download Avada Theme Files
- Log in to your ”ThemeForest” account and go to the ”Downloads” tab.
- Locate your Avada theme purchase.
- Choose the ”Download” button only to download the ”Installable WordPress file,” or you canto download the Avada Theme Package, then you can choose download ”All Files & Documentation.”
How To Install Avada Theme Using WordPress CMS
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard and go to the ”Appearance” tab.
- Select the ”Themes” option.
- Press on the ”Choose File” and upload the theme file. If you already have the Full Theme Package on your computer, you need to Unzip the main zip file and use the secondary zip file that is inside the primary zip.
- Once you finish uploading the file, you’ll need to activate Avada Theme. To Activate the Avada theme, you can navigate to the “Themes” option inside the WordPress dashboard and press “Activate.”
- After activating the Avada Theme, you’ll get redirected to the Avada’s welcome screen to install the Avada’s required
- plugins such as the Fusion Core plugin and the Fusion Builder plugin, and more.
How To Install Avada Theme Using FTP
- Log into your server via FTP; you can use FileZilla.
- Download the Full Theme Package, and then you need to Unzip the package. There is another zip file inside that file, and you need to Unzip that secondary ”Avada.zip” file.
- Navigate to the ”wp-content” folder and upload the extracted Avada folder to the ”themes” folder on the server. Make sure that the folder’s name is Avada.
- After upload, you will have to activate the theme from WordPress. To enable it, you need to login to your WordPress dashboard and select the ‘themes’ option under the ‘Appearance’ tab and press the ”Activate” button.
- You’ll get redirected to the Welcome screen after the activation. The system prompts you to install the required Avada’s plugins such as the Fusion Core plugin, and the Fusion Builder plugin, and more.
How To Install Avada’s Required Plugins
The Fusion Builder and the Fusion Core plugins are required to run Avada. It also comes with five premium plugins such as Convert Plus, Fusion White Label Branding, Slider Revolution, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, and LayerSlider WP. Some plugins are essential to run a particular demo in the Avada theme. All Avada plugins are accessible below the ‘Plugins’ option in Avada.
Some of the supported plugins to run a demo are; Fusion White Label Branding, Convert Plus, Yoast Seo, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, LayerSlider WP, and Slider Revolution.
Plugins Installation Step By Step Guide
- If you need to download and install the premium plugins, then you’ll have to register your purchase under the ”Token Registration.”
- Log into your WordPress site admin and navigate to the ”Avada.”
- Select the ”Plugins” tab, all the recommended and required plugins will be listed there.
- Select all the needed plugins and click the ”Install” button.
- After the installation, click the ‘Activate’ button.
- You’ll have to remember that you need to install the Fusion Core plugin first and then install the Fusion Builder plugin.
- Keep following the same instructions above until you finish installing all the plugins that you need.